This is a Post all about Famous by Sue Moxley.
I came across Famous cosmetics in Superdrug. I bought 1 eyeshadow to test out and I was so surprised with the amazing quality of the product.
I then found Sue on Twitter and Told her myself how fab her products are!
Sue was delighted with the response back.
I then received some more of the Famous cosmetics and soon as that package arrived I knew In for a girl treat!
This is what I received.....
1. Mascara 2.Glittery Shimmer
3. Turquoise Eyeshadow
4. Gold Shimmer
5.Pink Nail Varnish (Its the best Pink Nail Varnish Ever!)
6. Eye Shadow Brush
7. Red Lip Balm
8. Glitter Lip Gloss
9. Bright Bold Eye Shadow Palette.
The quality of all of those products above are absolutely Fantastic!!
Sue has a gorgeous range of Nail Varnishes too... These are the gorgeous Reds!
click here!
To Follow Sue On Twitter------------>
Overall I have to say the Makeup is brilliant the different bold colours and ranges of colours that you get a choice of is great.
I recommend this to any Girl who loves Make up!
I will be doing a post in the next few weeks as I'm going to a party and therefore use the make up.
Lots of Love
Demi XOX





No comments:
Post a Comment