Monday, 12 March 2012

The Classic Look!

Hello Peaches!!
How are you all, Hope your fab!
So I haven't blogged in a bit simply as had lots of exams and not been to well.
But Today's Post is all about the Classic Look.

Now Recently there was a series on telly called  PanAm it was set in the 60s and was about Air hostess's and what life was like in the 60's for them (Worked on PanAm) including the Fashion!

Since this series's I have noticed a big change in the style of clothe's that are coming out!


Since the PanAm series has been on T.V showing the glamour of the 1960's travel I think It has has an affect on what out now in the shops.

As you can tell from these images, Smart,Posh , Classy, Classic.


And these colours are now in especially in some certain shops!






My Blazer is From Zara, Jeans Armani , Shoes are Zara.

Love my scarf from Age of Reason!!!
Any way I was so Inspired with the Classic Look I knew I just had to get an Age of Reason Scarf! Age of Reason Scarves are so Elegant Looking , Classic and Classy.


 I wore mine to the Ritz and Someone even asked me where I purchased my Scarf from!
                       

The Design of My Scarf is so Classy and a pretty and simple British print. I love mine and wear it all the time!!
You can also wear the scarf in so many ways to your liking.



Love the classic writing too . Age of Reason.
I wasn't really a scarf person but since having my Age of Reason Scarf I wear it so much that its my Favourite Fashion piece!


Don't forget Mothers day is coming up its the perfect gift for all Mothers!
To Browse the website Click here!
Be sure to check their twitter to for the latest updates and news!

Have a Fabulous Week!


Demi XOX









 

No comments:

Post a Comment