I recently came across Randy Bagz On twitter and straight away I checked out the website - http://www.randybagz.co.uk And I knew straight away I needed one of these amazing bags!
Each Bag can be made to your liking. They are all bespoke and I cant tell you how amazing the quality is!
If you take a look at the website you can see some other bags that you can buy directly off the website but of course with your name on the bag and colours of your choices.
This is my bag and I must say I'm pretty obsessed with it!!
I am a huge lover of the pattern leopard print & I love pink too so for me this is my ideal bag that I have!
The detail RandyBagz put into the bags is just amazing. Even to the little pink bows and the pink bubbles it all fits in so well . I also Adore the cute little lips!! ( SO CUTE)
I carry this bag everywhere with me! I love love love it! I have had soooo many comments on it too. Randybagz is a very unique and creative company and the designer is so amazing that's for sure.
I 100% recommend this company for bags! The detail that goes into the bag is so fantastic!
Check out the website here : www.randybagz.co.uk
Twitter: @RandyBagz
Have a Fabulous week dolls,
Demi xox
No comments:
Post a Comment