Just a quick thank you too all of you reading this because I just discovered I have had 2000 hits on my blog in the last 2 weeks! Thank you all heaps!
Today's post we are in for a treat its all about the amazing Sophie's Wardrobe.
What is Sophie's Wardrobe?
Sophie's Wardrobe is a vibrant new online boutique offering all the latest accessories at affordable prices.
It has the most cutest and prettiest bits of jewellery on their website.
Check it out here : http://www.sophies-wardrobe.com/
I discovered Sophie's Wardrobe on Twitter through a Retweet on someone saying how amazing their products were, So I instantly knew I had to take a look!
I'm a huge lover of jewellery anything pink and cute packaging!
Sophie's Wardrobe has a range of unique gorgeous jewellery from Diamante earrings to Silicone wristbands, I also love the fact that all the product's are great quality and fantastic value!
Here Is my gorgeous Princess Wristband! You can get it here : Click Here
Its not a very clear image sorry :/ But the pastel pink colour looks great against my skin and it goes with any outfit! I wear it all the time as personally I think is a cute casual piece of jewellery!
I love the fact it says Princess too! So me :-)
Also I thought I would show you my amazing earrings I got!
I have worn them twice and they are fantastic and again amazing quality!
Here is what they look like!
The picture again is blurry and blogspot for someone reason won't let me upload my own photo which is alot better quality picture!
But again the photo doesn't do it justice. My earrings are so gorgeous and I love how the 3 loops are linked together its really affective!
At the beginning I said I love packaging anything pink and girly and Sophie's Wardrobe packaging is so cute and lovely! Your jewellery comes in a gorgeous silky pink pouch - The pouch really adds the extra something! Its lovely!
If you go on the website there is a direct page on there that takes you to their facebook , and other social network sites so make sure you check that out!
I loved writing this blog because Sophie's Wardrobe really has fantastic products!
Have a great rest of the week,
From
Demi xoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment