Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Go Get A DewDrop!


Hi everyone so today's post is all about DewDrop jewellery. I asked Emma to tell me about DewDrop as i was interested  and this is what she said.....


 I started making jewellery about 3yrs ago for friends & family after them seeing pieces I had made for myself, word soon spread locally and I soon had a strong customer base and so DewDrop Jewellery was created! 


DewDrop has been established for 2yrs now at the beginning only selling locally and through craft/trade fairs up until i joined twitter in July of this year and since then I've been very lucky getting celebrities interested and wearing my jewellery the likes of Vanessa Feltz & husband Ben Ofoedu, TOWIE stars Chloe Sims & Billie Faiers and also Heartbeat star Tricia Penrose all owning DewDrop! I have a few to still get sent out to celebs Including  Elen Rivas and some more TOWIE cast! 

I try to be as unique & individual as I can with my designs creating something that hasn't been seen before and unlike any others out there, I also offer one of pieces on my twitter page every so often and do lots of giveaways!! :) 
..... This is my very own dewdrop bracelet and i must say the delivery was super quick and it was beautifully packaged in a little pouch and matching blue tissue paper and dewdrop ribbon. When i opened the envelope i was so excited to see the bracelet and it looks even better than the picture! I love the leaf charm and the blue crystal beads! I cant keep my bracelet off! .. I would share a picture of what my bracelet looks like on however for some reason my computer wont let it load.... typical :/!
 
some lovely dewdrop bracelets! As seen on Chloe Simms and Billie faiers in TOWIE!







Ben ofoedu and Vanessa Feltz at the Pixie Lott launch wearing their DewDrops!






Customer  feedback's on their dewdrop purchases.  Billie faiers from  TOWIE  <-------------

Different types of DewDrop Bracelets.

These designs have to be my favorite i love the shapes the charms and the colours! They go with everything and  are very pretty and every girl needs a piece of DewDrop Jewellery! I love all the crystals and beads!

So thats the end of todays post.. Girls i totally recomend DewDrop jewellery its a must have!!
You can follow DewDrop on Twitter click here
And you can check out their facebook page click here
Or just email them on DewDrop_Jewellery@live.co.uk




Thank you , and leave a comment below :)


Lots of love Demi xx        















 










                             

No comments:

Post a Comment