Friday, 14 October 2011

QUICK POST!xx

Hey Dolls this is a quick post!


On my way to Zizzi's
so last week i went for my friends birthday meal in Loughton Zizzi! I had a delish meal! And was a great night chatting with the girls for a catch up! I was so stuck on what to wear!! So i made my mind up with a bit of help with my mum :) And this is what i wore ....
                                                             
 I had my hair up in a high ponytail with a mini quiff at the front to
create a more nicer effect to the ponytail! I wore my brown blazer from
Zara. Its smart,unique,comfy and a lovely fit.
Underneath the blazer i wore a brown short leaved short from
H&M.
Zara Outfit For Zizzi's...x
My winter shorts are from Zara and you can wear them with everything
and look great in the cold winter with tights and boot
I am also wearing my Tommy Hilfiger bootsFor my make up i just put on my YSL mascara a bit of blusher and my dior eyeshadow which was a brown shade. And of course my max facor lippy! I wore my brown links of london which i love! and it went well
.Hope you guys have a lovely weekend and hope you liked this blog post! mwah nigh Dolls! xxxxxxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment