Thursday, 8 December 2011

Kardashians......

Hey Dolls!

So if you didn't already know i am a HUGE Kardashian fan!
I love their style,personalitys and of course I watch all their
proggrammes...
The 3 sisters!





Add caption



All 3 sisters have brought out a Fiction book called "Dollhouse" however the book is based on all 3 sisters real lifes but with some twists!
In this book there are 3 sisters called Kamille,Kassidy and Kyle  (all beginining with K)



I haven't got the book yet but have asked my mum for it for christmas! ...

This picture was tweeted by Kim Kardashian.
I love love love the leapord print design on the book I think its so girly and so the Kardashians!

The pictures I posted of Khloe and Kim signing the books was in L.A , Kim wasnt there as that was 2 weeks after her split from Kris Humpreys..  (another K!)



To read khloes Blog click here!
To read Kourneys Blog click here
To read Kim's Blog click here..

Demi xox





No comments:

Post a Comment