Wednesday, 14 December 2011

Leopard Print All The Way!....

Hey Dolls!

Hope your good :)

So 2 days ago it was my mums Birthday! And me , my brother , my dad and my grandparents all went out to this amazing restraunt which do the best food ever!
I loved it!!

It was VERY cold that night , It was 3degreesss BRRRRR!!

Anyway I AM A HUGEEEEE lover of leapard pattern so this is what I wore....




Me


This is my leapard print coat from RiverIsland and it was £90.
The fur is so soft and very warm, I love wearing this coat
because it keeps me really cosy and very warm.



Hoever my boots are acually normal black boots (from Russel and Bromley Kids)
And the leopard print pattern on the top of the boot is a long sock that goes over boots such as Ugg Boots but I put these amazing socks over my normal black boots as it went with my outfit and looked good.



Me and my Twin Bro :)



My jeans are from H&M and are £35.


To purchase the coat or just to have a look Click here

Thanks,

Demi xox




 


No comments:

Post a Comment